Welcome to Fly Social
I’m Kerry, (Kerry O’Brien if we’re to be official… though let’s be honest; if we’re looking at putting together a social plan we may as well be on first name terms!).
I’ve spent the majority of my career as Senior Cabin Crew at British Airways and have extensive experience in working in a customer focused environment. After taking some time out from flying to raise my family, I got the social media bug and knew that this was going to take me in an exciting new direction. After some intensive up-skilling with Digital Mums, Fly Social was born! Enabling me to transfer my customer service skills to the world of social media.
I’m a certified Digital Mums social media trainer. I’m passionate about helping small businesses owners, encouraging and empowering them to become more efficient, streamlined and productive. Inspiring them to find a workable but effective social media presence using authentic and engaging content.
I’m currently delivering fun and inspiring workshops that help small businesses and start-ups to grow their brand by harnessing the power of social media.
- Expert trainer in Social Media Marketing
- Completed over 350 hours of strategic Social Media training
- Trained in Workshop Facilitation and Delivery
- All sessions include practical exercises with tangible outputs
- Platform specific sessions – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Strategy specific sessions –
- Designing a strategy around your customer
- Establishing a sociable brand
- Designing an influencer strategy
- Crafting a content strategy
- Importance of a data-driven strategy
- Prioritising the right platforms